The Automotive Industry in 2030: Say “Goodbye” to Brand Loyalty

Loyalty cash offers and branded incentive programs are the first things that come to my mind when the topic of customer loyalty comes up in our industry. But what if brand loyalty ceases to be an important part of the sales funnel? The IBM Institute for Business Value recently put out its Automotive 2030 study that …

The post The Automotive Industry in 2030: Say “Goodbye” to Brand Loyalty appeared first on DealerRefresh.


by Jeff Kershner via DealerRefresh

Comments

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! python training in noida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaging Email Marketing Hacks That Go Beyond Merely Reaching Inboxes

Loans Are Old School; Here Are 5 Best Ways to Pay for College

Car Accident Lawyer Guide to After the Accident